picalili

picalili

Monday 12 October 2015

Chapter 5 module 2 patterned papers

sIn this chapter we are asked to produce a series of printed papers based on our research and animal sketches from the previous chapters.
I produced a mixed batch of papers using mono printing and printing on white and black paper, I haven't been able to get hold of any black tissue paper but once I get some I will have a go at using bleach to create patterns.

Mono printing using pieces of tomato puree tube with pencil etchings to create animal patterns


printing using bubble wrap, tomato puree etchings, dry sponge dipped in paint and corks
 
 
 
More printing



 
I really enjoyed this exercise once I got going and have achieved some good results which should translate well onto fabric.







No comments:

Post a Comment